SQL Server 2016 Standard 24 Cores (Lifetime, Unlimited CALs, Digital Download)
SQL Server 2016 Standard Edition
SQL Server 2016 is the biggest leap forward in Microsoft data platform history with features that increase performance, simplify management, and transform your data into actionable insights—all on a database that has the least vulnerabilities of any major platform.
Get faster data management and improved security with Microsoft SQL Server 2016. SQL Server 2016 provides improved availability and greater scalability. Transform data and deliver actionable insight with modern reports. Utilize open-source R integration for advanced analytics.
Some of the new capabilities of SQL Server 2016:
- Build intelligent, mission-critical applications
- Break free from Oracle
- Always Encrypted
- Real-time operational analytics
- In-database analytics
- And much much more ...
Standard Edition Features:
SQL Server Standard provides core data management and business intelligence capabilities for non-critical workloads with minimal IT resources.
- Mission Critical Performance
- Disk-based OLTP
- 24 cores max and 128 GB max memory
- 2-node single database failover (non-readable secondary)
- Query Store
- Temporal Security
- Row-level security
- Dynamic data masking
- Basic auditing
- Separation of duties
- Policy-based management
- Data Warehousing
- PolyBase (compute node only)
- Support for JSON
- Business Intelligence
- Basic tabular (16GB memory per instance)
- Web portal experience
- Modernized reports
- Pin reports to Power BI
- Enhanced multidimensional models
- Advanced Analytics
- Single-threaded for RRE
- Connectivity to R
- Open Hybrid
- Cloud Stretch
- Database Backup to Azure
- Memory 1GB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 6GB or more
- Processor: 1.4GHZ
- 64-bit Operating Systems Supported (64-bit): Windows Server 2016 Datacenter, Windows Server 2016 Standard, Windows Server 2016 Essentials, Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation, Windows Server 2012 Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 Standard, Windows Server 2012 Essentials, Windows Server 2012 Foundation, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Enterprise.
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Drive
This is a Core Based License – CALS are not required. You may connect UNLIMITED users to your server as much as your hardware can support.
Full Version Retail License for 1 Server Only
GLOBAL License Keys – Valid for any Country/ Territory/ Region Worldwide
If you already have the software already installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
Activate the product online.
|Media Type||Digital Delivery|
|Category License||Retail (Non Specific)|
|License Type||Full Version Retail License|
|Seats||1 (Unlimited CALs)|
|License Term (Months)||Lifetime|
|System Requirements||Processor 2 GHz or faster processor, 2 cores Memory At least 4GB RAM Hard disk space 6GB available Video card Super-VGA 800 x 600 or higher resolution monitor Connectivity Internet access (fees may apply)|
|Operating System||Windows: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, or Windows 8 to Windows 10. Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2, or Ubuntu 16.04, Docker Engine 1.8+ for container-based deployments • 3.25 GB RAM • XFS or EXT4 file system|
|Additional Requirements||.NET 4.6 (required when selecting Database Engine, Master Data Services, Replication). Actual installation requirements will vary based on your system configuration and the applications and features you choose to install. Visit the SQL Server TechNet library at https://technet.microsoft.com/library/ms143506.aspx for detailed hardware and software installation requirements for SQL Server 2017. For instructions on how to install SQL Server 2017 on Linux visit https://docs.microsoft.com/sql/linux/sql-server-linux-setup?toc=/sql/docs/linux/toc.json|